We've graduated! That's right no more tiny sad tree for us! We've upgraded from a tree that on a good day might be able to pass for 12 inches to a tree that is a nice round 3 feet!
Jason decorated the tree while I preped Rudolph cookies for the kids in church (I wish I'd taken a photo they were hilarious).
We decided to post a photo of Jason opening one of the only gifts that didn't come in an envelope. Thank you Grandma Narus for saving the day and giving us a reason to have a tree! As usual, you're taste and sizing were spot on!
We decided to get creative this year and bust out a Gingerbread House (for those of you that know our oven can't tell 40 degrees from 500 degrees, yes, it was a kit). Jason had a great time mimicking some of our more interesting neighbors and I thought it was so well done I couldn't resist adding a close-up so that all could enjoy the creativity;).
Oops, Jason's parents are here! I'll explain the rest later!
PS. YES!!! THAT TV IS OURS! Thanks to all who contributed to the most fun gift we've ever gotten!
3 comments:
nice tube, watching narnia on it eh good times...
Hey! I am glad I found y'all. It looks like California is treating you well. We will definitely have to keep in better touch now. :)
Okay Jason, I'll tell Naransukh what you said to him. Nice, I saw the paintings. Have a great time.
Naya.
Post a Comment