Meet Benny the Bear! When I was a kid I had a bear that got me through some pretty rough times. I hope Will only ever needs him as a fun toy but it's nice to have a buddy when you need him.
Eventually, we will hang the painting, maybe when Jason is finished with the Bar Exam. . . this part is still under consideration. I found some really cute fabric clouds that may get mixed in somehow. I'm just not sure how yet. Also, since we don't have any photos of Will in something other than black and white we tossed a photo of us up on the dresser top. . .definately not permenant.
Love the crib. . .and even the soon to be poop infested changing table.
These are all for me. I doubt Will will ever care what they look like but I find them to be hilarious. I first saw these on a cute little boy at chruch and thought they were funny so now Will has his own little line up of "shoe socks" or socks that look like shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment