Will received his baby blessing from his father on October 24th, 2010. Because we're in California it was really hard to find anything that didn't have crosses on it. I finally located this adorable tux and his Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen gave him a fluffy white blanket which kept him warm and happy in the cold chapel. Because it was such a big day much of our family came from out of state to be there for Will on this special day and to meet him for the first time. Needless to say, everyone loves Will, it's impossible not to. When I get an extra minute I plan to add photos of all the family who came so feel free to check back later. Thanks for being there Grandma and Grandpa Narus, Grandma and Grandpa Croft, Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, GG Narus (technically Great Grandma Narus but I love GG), Uncle Matt, and Uncle Joseph!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Will's Baby Blessing
Will received his baby blessing from his father on October 24th, 2010. Because we're in California it was really hard to find anything that didn't have crosses on it. I finally located this adorable tux and his Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen gave him a fluffy white blanket which kept him warm and happy in the cold chapel. Because it was such a big day much of our family came from out of state to be there for Will on this special day and to meet him for the first time. Needless to say, everyone loves Will, it's impossible not to. When I get an extra minute I plan to add photos of all the family who came so feel free to check back later. Thanks for being there Grandma and Grandpa Narus, Grandma and Grandpa Croft, Great Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, GG Narus (technically Great Grandma Narus but I love GG), Uncle Matt, and Uncle Joseph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment