
It's hard to believe that, in no time, Will will be a year old. He is still the sweetest little boy and fortunately still lets me shower him with hugs and kisses (though his patience for this seems to be waning). I wanted to upload a few photos of a recent outing to Babies R Us. We were with our friends and this is their little man James riding shotgun.

Will has always had a taste for the adventurous!

Born to cruise!

It's amazing how quickly they want cars these days. I mean, he doesn't even have a driver's license!
Also, I have been meaning to apologize for the lack of updates lately. I started a "Biggest Loser" with some friends and have been blogging everyday at
http://babiesandbulges.blogspot.com/ to keep myself honest and motivated. As a result, I haven't been updating this blog as often, but not to worry, I'll be sure make a nice long entry with lots of photos for Will's first birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment