So, when Shelley and I got married, she made me promise to never grow facial hair. Of course I agreed; I can't really grow anything anyway. Well, this year, I let the days go by without shaving, each day with a different excuse. Finally, after about a week and a half, April Fools Day came along and I cut this out of my stubble. I shaved after Shelley had gone to work, so she didn't notice it until I got home from school. It was the first thing she noticed and she immediately reminded me of my promise to never grow facial hair. I told her that I really liked it and was probably going to keep it and see how long it would grow out.
Needless to say, she HATED it.

I ended the joke with a subtle "April Fools."
3 comments:
Jason, this is Robbie Phillips.
Off topic, but did you post on an opinion article in the Salt Lake Tribune about the 2nd ammendment? http://166.70.44.77/comments/read_comments.asp?ref=8800591&PageIndex=9
I frequent some gun forums and i found this article and was reading the responses and low and behold, i find a response from a Jason Croft. I thought it was cool i randomly found your name and wondered if it was you.
That's funny! Great April Fools joke. Jill says she doesn't mind some facial hair... I'm glad because I hate shaving everyday.
haha! That is great.
Post a Comment