
This has been over a year in the making. Sirma, one of my co-workers, gave me a gift certificate to the San Francisco Ballet as a Christmas present in 2008. I wanted to make sure I maximized her gift and reviewed the upcoming repertoire and decided to hold out for my all time favorite! The best part, Jason, my loving and too generous husband added an additional grant to ensure I got just the seats I wanted. But better than that. . .he went with me. . .to his first ballet. . .and he LIKED it! The new production is amazing! There are definately benefits to living next to the big city!
1 comment:
Hey guys! I'm so glad i found ya on here!- Looks like you are having way too much fun out there :)
So- our blog is private, but if you want an invite send me your email! warren_Taisley@hotmail.com
Post a Comment