
This is the promenade inside the ship.

Jason had a great time on this.

How can you have a cruise ship and not have an ice rink?


You might think the first thing you'd do if you got on a cruise ship would be to relax. . .not so! An alarm sounds, and you get to strap on the most beautiful fashion accessory (please look below for a demonstration). Then you head to the dining room and hang out. . .not everyone manages to stay awake, Jason.
Puerto Rico:
It's a shame you can't really tell just how big the ship is but from the port it was just so HUGE!!!!
Puerto Rico had some amazing architecture. This is just one of the many beautiful buildings we stopped by.
Behind us is one of the forts that used to be vital to the island's protection.
A little street view. . .Google style.
Another cool place. . .a town square with style!
Jason on the Zip Line.
St. Thomas/St. John:
If you think this is beautiful, scroll down.
Check out this beach! The water was the perfect temperature and the view was unbelievable.
Leave it to Jason to find the Federal Courthouse while on vacation.
St. Maarten:
Jason got the bird's eye view to scope out the situation.
Doing what I do best. . .nothing.
Haiti:
This trip was business. Those were some serious Land Rovers but they were necessary to get up to where the real view was.
The harness might not be the cutest accessory but we were glad they were on when we hopped off the mountain.
Check out how small the ship looks from here.
This is us on the platform prepping for the big moment.
If you've ever wondered what it's like to fling yourself off of a mountain you should try this zip line! Check out our video as Jason tries to keep up. I would also like to offer a disclaimer that the stupid way I'm holding my arms and legs is called the "star fish pose" which was mandated to ensure I didn't end up going too fast and injuring myself or others.
1 comment:
Hey guys! We miss you guys a lot! Shelley you look awesome! Email me and I'll send you a blog invite! maryjanejarman@hotmail.com. The cruise looked like tons of fun, I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment