
Time for another retroactive post. . .Jason's Mom, Dad, and sister Caitlin came to town a few weeks ago to check out the progress of our little Willster. He's changed so much since they saw him last. He was about four months old at Christmas when we were in Salt Lake and he was about seven and a half months when they dropped in. He is a walking machine. I still assist him but he hates to be carried around now. He'd much rather I give him my fingers and he walk. I let him walk all the way from our apartment to the elevator and then to my car at the very end of the parking lot and he never gets tired. He keeps letting go of things while standing so I can't imagine it will be very long before he's walking without my help.
The family was only in town for a short visit but we did manage to fit in a lot of fun. We stopped by Emma Prusch Farm Park (http://www.pruschfarmpark.org/) which was interesting. There were live cows, pigs, etc. The coolest animals were the turkeys because you could get right up next to them. They were HUGE. They were taller than Will.

Caitlin chases a chicken.

Will gets worn out by so much fun. He loves to snuggle with his burp cloths. I think it's because he spent so much time with his face against them when he first arrived.

Will and Grandpa Croft. Will LOVED Grandpa Croft's Donald Duck impersonation.

Yes, he is just this cute.

Fearless little man. . .always letting go.

He only did this while they were here but he figured out he could twist his tongue so he did, over and over and over.

Look out. . .flying baby!

Aunt Caitlin and Will, just having a good time.

Will and Grandma Croft. . .it's nice to be loved.
We had a blast! Come again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment