Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Family Vacation. . .Universal Orlando!

We took a family vacation to Universal Orlando in Florida. Will, Jason and I had a great time on our first real "family" vacation with just our immediate family. . .us! Above, is a photo of Will on his third plane ride. I think I was eight before my first plane ride. . .
This is Will outside of the Cartoon area. He loved walking along this fence as it provided perfect hand-holds for walking.
Will didn't go on the mummy ride but we took advantage of the gift shop to grab a photo of our little Pharaoh.
I would like to point out I did not want to be the parent feeding our little guy to Jaws. . .
He's a surfing prodigy!
Eating on the go. . .and happy to be enjoying this meal at The Three Broomsticks.
The Crocs turned out to be a great choice. Comfy and waterproof while being cool.
Will riding a character in Seuss-land.
Will exploring in Mini-Seuss-Land. When he pushed this lever it caused characters to rise out of the bushes and sing.
Always seeking danger!
A natural musician!
I think he preferred the tiger but a cheetah will do in a pinch.
Will riding the carousel. Jason chose the tallest character so Will got to be super high up.
Will and I in Hogsmead.
Jason and Will in Hogsmead.
Eating again, always eating. . .
Playing on the rocks, or rather, fake rocks! Will enjoyed every day and slept well every night and thanks to the child swap program Jason and I got to ride every ride we wanted to. The program provides a nice air conditioned room for one parent to wait while the other rides the ride and then you swap. Thanks Universal!

1 comment:

The Weston's said...

Hi guys!! I love that you went just YOU guys. That's too fun. We are going to Orlando for 12 days with the whole fam dam in Dec. I may be emailing you for great tips on the parks! Will is so big! Hope all is well out there :)