For Jason's BIG day we headed to Roaring Camp Railroad with some friends. Jason started the morning with a surprise delivery of some fun balloons and his birthday gift (Thank you Henries for helping make this possible). Jason is actually getting two gifts this year. This morning I gave him some new aviator sunglasses and then I set an appointment with an Allergy Immunologist to start allergy shots! No more sniffles!
We rode a steam engine through a redwood forest (AMAZING) and then headed to a nearby restaurant to snag some lunch. We happened upon our lunch spot and it was incredible food; so fresh and so light! The service was also great. Dan snuck out to the car to take Jason's birthday cake (which I drove all the way to Los Gatos to get from Icing on the Cake) and managed to get it to the waiter who was then able to surprise Jason at the end of the meal. This is the first time I've really accomplished a true surprise where he was expecting NOTHING!! It was so fun! I could not have done it without our incredible friends. Below is picture overload! Sorry, but it was just such a fun day and I couldn't contain myself and then I really couldn't bring myself to cut many. . .so here we are:
All in all, a pretty solid fun birthday. Jason smiled the whole day and that's all I can ask for. Happy Birthday! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment