Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Twin's Baby Blessing!


I have lots more photos of this day but I can't access them right now. We're remodeling our 2020 house on Set Point and everything is pretty buried, but this is the photo I sent to everyone back in 2012.

The twins were amazing. That morning, Pam and Dave (Grandma and Grandpa Croft) showed up to help which was the best surprise, as we were not making much progress getting out the door for the baby blessing. Glad we finally did! There is a great photo of GG holding one of the twins and it's one of my favorite photos from that day. As soon as I find it, I'll add it to this post.

We all survived getting together and Jason did a beautiful job blessing the twins. I believe the twins were blessed in July/August, so I was definitely a little behind getting this picture to the family.

Oops, I found another one! And this one has GG in it, YAY! PS. GG is looking GOOD for three great grandkids!


No comments: