Will had his six month appointment today. The poor little guy had to have four shots and the nastiest of oral vaccines. He took it like a champ but even the most stoic of children can only take so much. He's taking another nap now so I thought I'd take a moment to document his measurements.
Will is now:
27.25 Inches Tall (80th percentile)
18 Pounds (79.5th percentile)
46.75 Centimeter Head Circumference (65th percentile, yea, he's finally growing into his adorable head; last time he was in the 95 percentile.)
Will is sitting on his own and reaching for toys. It's still best if I'm there as occasionally he pulls a kamikaze baby move and takes a really hard dive. He's got two tooth buds but the teeth aren't quite ready to make their appearance. He's rolling like a fiend. I put him under his jungle gym and went to change the laundry (only about 10 feet away but in the hall) and when I came back he was on the other side of the room. He had a huge smile on his face but no more solo laundry trips that's for sure.
He keeps threatening to crawl but since rolling can get him most places he's not aggressively pushing this boundary.
He likes sweet potatoes but doesn't love peaches (go figure, I got a veggie kid) and he would really rather I stop feeding him rice cereal.
He loves baby playgroup and has lots of fun "dancing" during music and motion activities.
But most of all, he's so happy. Everyday I can't believe how lucky I am to have him! Love you Will!
No comments:
Post a Comment