Saturday, March 12, 2011

Will's First 3D Movie

Will and I joined our baby play group for a 3D movie. A local theater has what it calls "Diaper Days". During a "Diaper" movie the theater lights are left a little up and the sound is turned down to be more baby friendly. In addition, anyone under the age of four is free! We went and saw Gnomeo and Juliette. I didn't know how much of the movie Will would really sit through and the only reason I got him glasses was because I get a headache if I try to watch a 3D movie without glasses, not because I really expected him to watch. It was hilarious. Will actually did watch for a little while before it became clear that skipping that morning's nap was going to have serious consequences.

The best part, when he started to protest, no one cared. We eventually left the theater because he couldn't fall asleep with so many interesting things going on. Once asleep, we returned and I got to see the rest. You definitely need a crew of people. Thank you baby play group mamas! We decided to make this a tradition and we are going to try this again when the right movie comes along.

No comments: