Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photos of Will

Will LOVES raisins. I don't know if you can see it but his little fists are full of them!
Will and Jason, just hanging out. . .
Oh my goodness I LOVE this face. This is what he does when he really, really, really wants you to share what you're eating or drinking.
Just one of the many funny faces Will likes to make. It's getting really challenging to get him to sit still long enough to snap a photo so we miss a lot more than we capture now but I'm sure glad we caught this.
He was so funny this day. He was eating grapes (cut up, don't worry everyone out there who just gasped that I fed him such a dangerous choking hazard).
This is one of the last times Will wore a bib. He is now too good for such a little kid item and too strong willed for Mom to keep trying to strap one on;).
I love to see him at the playground. So many other kids his age are just getting down the basics of walking and he motoring around like a little champ. He is always looking for the next adventure or dangerous activity he can try out.
This is a little taste of Halloween. I realized after I did the Thanksgiving post I never got around to a Halloween one so I'll be back dating one of those in the near future. Will was a dinosaur (mostly because the costume was the right price and he really didn't have a preference).
This is Will hanging out with Lizzy. I am always amazed at how well he gets along with other kids considering he doesn't have any siblings. . .yet.

We recently cleaned out a TON of stuff to make room for the twins and as a result Jason had to forfeit some of the lamer ties he hadn't worn since his mission. Before he could let go of this one though he couldn't resist forcing it upon Will, so generous. . .

1 comment:

pambelina said...

I love that little guy. I hope I get to meet him soon. *hint hint*