Friday, December 23, 2011

Will and His Teddy Bear. . .

Every kid has his thing. . .for Will it's trains and his teddy bear! Jason managed to convince Will to sit still long enough to have a little chat. We got a couple of really cute videos but I am just posting two of them.

The first video includes a couple of funny things. Apparently, when Will gives me a really big hug I make a noise (something like, "awwww") that he now mimicks (sounds more like "ooooo" when he says it). I didn't realize I even did this until Jason pointed out Will making the sound when he hugged me. It's sooo cute! He also says "please" and "thanks" though you kind of have to know what you're listening for. Just so you don't think I'm a horrible mother Will is in his loungies which I keep him in while he eats breakfast because he usually eats strawberries with breakfast and since he is now too good for a bib he generally stains whatever he's wearing.



This next video was taken after the first one but in this clip Will says, "Hi" and later "Uh Oh". He also gives his teddy a sweet little hug and then he's done, no more talking.

No comments: